- Roseanne Barr says she’s ‘queer,’ slams the word ‘f-g’ in YouTube video April 22, 2019
Roseanne Barr slammed the word “f-g” and declared she is “queer” in a minute-long post on YouTube Sunday.
- Kansas’ new governor vetoes abortion ‘reversal’ rule, setting up showdown with GOP April 22, 2019
Kansas’ new governor vetoed a bill Monday that would require doctors and abortion clinics to tell their patients about a disputed treatment meant to stop a medication abortion.
- Judge denies lower bond for ex-priest accused of abuse April 22, 2019
A St. Louis County judge has refused to lower bail for a former Catholic priest who was previously imprisoned and labeled sexually violent.
- Family charged with scheme to get Masters tickets for resale April 22, 2019
Four members of a Texas family are facing federal charges in what prosecutors say was a scheme that used stolen identities to get tickets to the Masters golf tournament, then resell those tickets at a healthy profit.
- Video released of suspect in 2017 killings of Indiana girls April 22, 2019
Indiana State Police are to make an announcement about the investigation into the 2017 killings of two teenage girls found dead on a hiking trail.
- What Chinese spies want from Americans April 22, 2019
What do Chinese spies ultimately want from ordinary and not-so-ordinary Americans?
- Attack give-and-take in four-way Spanish electoral debate April 22, 2019
Four runner-ups to become the next Spanish prime minister are exchanging attacks while slipping in campaign pledges during the first of two televised live debates ahead of Sunday’s general election.
- Wisconsin woman pleads guilty to terrorism charges April 22, 2019
A Wisconsin mother of seven has agreed to plead guilty to trying to plan terrorist attacks on behalf of the Islamic State by distributing information on making explosives and biological weapons.
- Judge Napolitano on Democrats’ demand for Trump’s financial records: ‘They can’t just get them because they want to torment him’ April 22, 2019
Fox News senior judicial analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano said Democrats can’t just get President Trump’s financial records “because they want to torment him” adding “Congress will have to state for what purpose they want this.”
- Quake sways buildings in Mexico City; some evacuations April 22, 2019
An earthquake has caused tall buildings to sway in the Mexican capital, prompting some office workers to evacuate.